4 of our markets remain open for your fresh produce needs.
While this has been an unprecedented time for all, our outdoor markets continue to stay open in order to support our local food chain – feeding families and supporting our farmers.
Our markets offer many great alternatives to grocery stores, such as open air, no public carts or baskets to touch, and all produce is handed to you by vendors wearing gloves so you know exactly who has touched it before you.
To ensure the safety of you and our market vendors as you shop, the following precautionary measures have been put in place:
- Shop at a safe distance – Market managers will be enforcing the 6ft rule to all customers in attendance
- No sampling
- Do not touch or pick up produce
- Use automatic hand sanitizer stations
- Do not linger. Purchase your delicious local produce and return home to eat, cook and enjoy
- Vendors will be wearing masks and gloves, and shoppers are encouraged to wear face coverings as well.
We are so happy to see you continuing to support our open markets, so please keep the safety of yourself and others your first priority. We will get through this together!