We specialize in heirloom head lettuce, bitter greens and gourmet salad mix comprised of 14 different varieties of lettuce and greens. Our lettuce and greens and produce are coveted by local boutique restaurants and our loyal customers at Farmer’s Markets.
It’s healthy, honest, and I like it. It’s very rewarding to feed people.
Why should people purchase your produce?
People should buy my produce because it is clean, fresh, and healthy. It is farmed biodynamically, the oldest and simplest form of farming.
What do you like about farmers’ markets?
What I like about farmers market are the customers. Because without them there would no market.
Restaurants Using JR Johnson Biodynamic Organic Farm Products:
Gardens of Avila, Avila Beach
Honeymoon Cafe, Pismo Beach
Artisan, Paso Robles
Marisol, Shell Beach
Wild Ginger, Cambria
to name a few
Common crops found in your market booth?
Find JR Johnson Biodynamic Organic Farm at Local Farmers’ Markets:
- Monday afternoons in Baywood Park-Los Osos, 2:00-4:30pm
- Wednesday mornings in Arroyo Grande, 8:30-11am
- Thursday afternoons in Morro Bay, 2:30-5pm
- Thursday evenings in San Luis Obispo, 6:10-9pm
- Saturday mornings in San Luis Obispo, 8-10:45am
- Saturday mornings in Templeton, 9-12:30pm