We are 3rd generation farmers and it is in our blood! We love farming with our family and our cows and the great milk they make for us.
Why should people purchase your produce?
We are committed to our animals and they return the favor with our fresh, high quality milk. Our cheese and milk is fresh and made right on our farm by us and our generational Holstein cows.
What do you like about farmers’ markets?
I love connecting with the consumers and making friends with our customers.
Common products found in your market booth?
Find Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese at Local Farmers’ Markets:
- Thursday afternoons in Morro Bay, 2:30-5pm
- Thursday evenings in San Luis Obispo, 6:10-9pm
- Friday afternoons in Cambria, 2:30-5pm
- Saturday mornings in San Luis Obispo, 8-10:45am
- Saturday afternoons in Morro Bay, 2:30-5pm